Bookings will open soon!
With both an overlooking at the Adriatic Sea and a touch to the Apennine Ridge, Molise is rich of hidden gems ready to be discovered. Two thirds of the territory consists of hills and mountains but it is in the Frosolone area that the climbing-magic takes place, with more than 600 sport routes (from easy grades to 8c+/9a). Come with the Mapo Tapo crew to this precious Italian region - so small that many Italians joke that it doesn't exist! :) Explore the outdoors guided by Riccardo - the one and only certified Alpine Guide of Molise.
Good food, amazing people, and superb crags - this is what the Mapo Tapo experience in Molise is all about.
Close your computer and come with us! These two days will be a powerful recharge for your body and soul.
Feel free to arrive at our selected B&B at the time you prefer: a comfortable bed is waiting for you. Rest well and be ready for tomorrow ☺️
• meet your fellow climbers while enjoying a delicious breakfast. A day into the nature is waiting for you: Riccardo - your certified Alpine Guide - will let you discover the gems of Molise. We will climb, get some tips to get better at climbing and share stories on the go
• after a day of activities you will probably be hungry. This is why a special local dinner is ready to be tasted!
• wake-up and fuel your energies at breakfast: we are going back to the crags!
• full day of climbing
• time to go back home – yes, already :(
No minimum level is required for this trip, since Molise boasts crags of all levels and the instructor is a fully certified mountain guide. As for the maximim level... well everyone can benefit from some rock climbing training! Even Adam Ondra is looking for a 9c+ :)
Mapo Tapo selects crags and local partners with the utmost care. For any inaccuracies, however, we can not accept any liability. Rock climbing is a risky sport that takes place in nature. Ultimately, you are fully responsible for the choices you make. Mapo Tapo recommends that anyone who does not have sufficient knowledge and skills not to go outdoor alone.
Bookings will open soon!
The program is very flexible to take into account weather conditions, climbing level -and endurance of the group
• an amazing weekend!
• 2 full days of climbing with Riccardo - certified Alpine Guide and expert of the area
• 2 nights in a typical B&B (shared accommodations, contact us for a private room)
• 1 delicious dinner with local specialties
• all breakfasts
• climbing gear rental
• 24/7 support from the Mapo Tapo team
• lunches and Friday dinner
• everything not specified in the paragraph “what is included”