Hi fellow climber!
Travelling in a safe way is obviously the most important thing! We are fully aware that the current situation could generate doubts or uncertainty regarding your future travel plans. To allow you to travel safely, we are currently putting in place the following safety measures:
● We constantly monitor the situation in all the countries where we have active trips
● We have a continuing discussion with our partner to make sure that all the COVID safety measures are respected.
● We limit the maximum number of participants in each of our Experiences to 4/6 people and we always go off-the-beaten track, avoiding crowded social gatherings
● We recommend to do a COVID test the week before departure
● We require all our travelers to sign an auto certification, which testifies that they are not COVID-19 positive, they had no symptoms in the previous 14 days and that they are aware of the COVID-19 pandemic containment measures imposed by the authorities
● We offer you a kick-ass COVID refund policy and that they have complied with these measures.
COVID REFUND POLICY
We want you to book the trip today with no stress, without worrying about losing your money in case you will not able to take part to the trip for reasons related to COVID-19.
So we refund you 100% if one of the following events occurs on the day scheduled for departure (valid refund for all the trips booked from 01/11/2020 to 31/12/2021):
● You cannot come since you tested positive for COVID19
● You cannot come since you are currently in quarantine since you were in close contact with somebody who tested positive for COVID19
● There is a new governamental safety norm which prevents movements across regions (for experiences planned in Italy) or a norm which prohibits leaving the State of departure or accessing in the State of destination;
● There is a rule or a government order in force that requires quarantine requirementon arrival at the Experience destination;
● There is a rule or a government order in force that requires quarantine requirementon return to the Experience State of departure.
To obtain the refund, you will just need to present the right documentation proving your status (such as a positive swab result, communication from the local health authority, medical certificate, similar documents, a self-declaration), within 15 days from the start date of the Experience.
In case you will not have the chance to send the documentation, we will evaluate each case. We also reserve the right to recognize a refund of the price (possibly with a voucher) in the event that you cannot participate in the trip due to impediments other than those listed above but still related to the COVID-19 emergency. For more info, give a look to our T&C!