The closest Fontainebleau sector to the INSEAD campus with lots of beginner friendly climbs.
Posted on Sun 7 Mar 2021
Why should you go bouldering in Mont Aigu?
- It’s the closest spot from the campus! - just a 15min walk from INSEAD
- It’s beginner friendly
- Plenty of yellows, oranges and blues!
- Awesome place for non-climbers to chill and hang out since its along a hiking path
How to get there and around
- Short bike ride to the base of la Calvaire and a short 5 min hike up the hill. Very close from the train station as well.
- First Bloc GPS
What should you watch out for?
- It’s a big area where you’ll need to explore a bit and the blocs are quite scattered
- Quite frequented since it is close to the town
- There are hiking trails around too, it’s a good place to have a picnic