A big sector in the Fontainebleau forest with plenty of boulders for all grades
Posted on Sun 7 Mar 2021
Why should you go bouldering in Rocher Canon?
- It’s a big spot with loads of boulders
- It’s beginner friendly
- Plenty of yellows, oranges, blues and reds!
- Awesome place where non-climbers can chill and hang out and walk along a hiking path
How to get there and around
- 30min bike ride from Fontainebleau to Rocher Canon or Take a train to Bois le Roi and then a 10min bike ride or A 10min car ride from Fonty
- First Bloc GPS
What should you watch out for?
- With a hiking path meandering through the blocs, be careful of hikers passing by!
- It’s a very famous spot for day picnics so avoid the weekend rush!